Cost of living in Chimbote, Peru compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.356 CZK / PEN
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chimbote (Peru) is 15% cheaper than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 26,000 Kč in Zlín you would need to make just about 22,060 Kč (S/. 3,471) in Chimbote.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Agra costs ₨500 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Etawah costs ₨50 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 20 doses in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $47 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Düsseldorf costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)