Cost of living in Chimbote, Peru compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.731 CZK / PEN
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chimbote (Peru) is 13% cheaper than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 24,000 Kč in Zlín you would need to make just about 20,855 Kč (S/. 3,099) in Chimbote.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Barquisimeto costs Bs 150,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 287,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 6,000 ₪ (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,150 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 2.60TL (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨63,023 (29 minutes ago)