Cost of living in Chiang Rai, Thailand compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.720 CZK / THB
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiang Rai (Thailand) is about the same as in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,625 Kč in Zlín you would need to make just about 15,246 Kč (21,172 ฿) in Chiang Rai.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥505,737 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £12 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Pretoria costs R 14 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 150 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in La Plata costs ARS $400 (about 1 hour ago)