Cost of living in Chiang Mai, Thailand compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 355 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.670 CZK / THB
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiang Mai (Thailand) is about the same as in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 26,000 Kč in Zlín you would need to make just about 25,333 Kč (37,838 ฿) in Chiang Mai.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.25 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $915 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yangon costs 10 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Cabo San Lucas costs Mex$ 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Natal costs R$ 600 (about 1 hour ago)