Cost of living in Chiang Mai, Thailand compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 329 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.690 CZK / THB
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chiang Mai (Thailand) is about the same as in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 24,000 Kč in Zlín you would need to make just about 23,896 Kč (34,614 ฿) in Chiang Mai.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $11 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lausanne costs CHF 3,000 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 255 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wilmington, Delaware costs $23,000 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Khartoum costs 90 Pound (39 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kathmandu costs ₨ 300 (about 1 hour ago)