Cost of living comparison between Chiang Mai, Thailand and Zlín, Czech Republic
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 451 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.707 CZK / THB
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiang Mai (Thailand) is 4% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 16,266 Kč (23,000 ฿) in Chiang Mai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 5,500 Franc (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $50 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Islamabad costs ₨72 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 250,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in La Paz costs Mex$ 41 (about 2 hours ago)