Cost of living in Chengdu, China compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.692 CZK / CNY
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chengdu (China) is 8% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 13,464 Kč (元3,646) in Chengdu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (3 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (21 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.69 (28 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Oporto costs €5.00 (36 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Vadodara costs ₨84 (40 minutes ago)