Cost of living in Chengdu, China compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 393 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.265 CZK / CNY
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chengdu (China) is about the same as in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 26,641 Kč (元8,159) in Chengdu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 26,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 400 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuiabá costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 20,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €70 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in St. John's, NL costs C$4.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Galway costs €370 (about 2 hours ago)