Cost of living in Chengdu, China compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.313 CZK / CNY
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chengdu (China) is 9% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 26,252 Kč (元7,923) in Chengdu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 24,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cleveland, Ohio costs $45 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manila costs Php10 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$10,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 69 (about 1 hour ago)