Cost of living in Changwon, South Korea vs Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01992 CZK / KRW
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Changwon (South Korea) is 50% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 36,120 Kč (₩1,812,895) in Changwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 24,000 Kč in Zlín.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Fes costs 15 Dirham (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 35,000 Kč (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $25 (about 3 hours ago)