Cost of living in Changwon, South Korea compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02158 CZK / KRW
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changwon (South Korea) is 15% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 18,022 Kč (₩835,237) in Changwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Caracas costs Bs 400,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $5,590 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Oslo costs kr 18 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Samara costs руб 50 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 70,000 (about 1 hour ago)