Cost of living in Changwat Rayong, Thailand compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.682 CZK / THB
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Changwat Rayong (Thailand) is 12% cheaper than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 22,000 Kč in Zlín you would need to make just about 19,401 Kč (28,443 ฿) in Changwat Rayong.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Nice costs €696 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 180 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brasília costs R$ 23 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $99 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Antigua Guatemala costs Q130,000 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 4.25 (about 1 hour ago)