Cost of living in Changde, China compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.454 CZK / CNY
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Changde (China) is 9% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 26,083 Kč (元7,552) in Changde to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 24,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Beijing costs 元400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,100 (about 2 hours ago)