Cost of living in Chakwal, Pakistan compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18199 CZK / PKR *
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chakwal (Pakistan) is 26% cheaper than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 23,000 Kč in Zlín you would need to make just about 16,930 Kč (₨93,028) in Chakwal.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 80,000 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (40 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Udon Thani costs 1,000 ฿ (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Daejeon costs ₩500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Braga costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)