Cost of living in Ceuta, Spain compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 25.443 CZK / EUR
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ceuta (Spain) is 16% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 27,788 Kč (€1,092) in Ceuta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 24,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Adelaide costs AU$105 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 28,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chapeco costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)