Cost of living in Ceuta, Spain compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 25.519 CZK / EUR
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ceuta (Spain) is 16% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 27,734 Kč (€1,087) in Ceuta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 24,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4,500 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $2.19 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $21,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Saint-Pierre costs €1.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $80 (about 2 hours ago)