Cost of living in Ceuta, Spain vs Zlín, Czech Republic
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 25.795 CZK / EUR
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ceuta (Spain) is 16% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 29,054 Kč (€1,126) in Ceuta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 25,000 Kč in Zlín.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuwait City costs Dinar 5.000 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €35 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $20 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vienna costs €0.04 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brest costs €600 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Voronezh costs руб 1,199,000 (about 1 hour ago)