Cost of living in Ceuta, Spain compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 25.862 CZK / EUR
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ceuta (Spain) is 16% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 26,789 Kč (€1,036) in Ceuta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 23,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in The Hague costs €79 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Exeter costs £7 (43 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £1,075 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,200 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad, India costs ₨40,660 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tainan City costs 14,000 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)