Cost of living in Ceuta, Spain compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 25.535 CZK / EUR
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ceuta (Spain) is 28% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 33,206 Kč (€1,300) in Ceuta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 26,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thimphu costs 750 Ngultrum (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr17,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Casablanca costs 5,999 Dirham (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Hamburg costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)