Cost of living in Cebu City, Philippines compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 290 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.509 CZK / PHP
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cebu City (Philippines) is 5% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 13,129 Kč (Php25,783) in Cebu City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Irapuato costs Mex$ 90 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $35 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)