Cost of living in Cebu City, Philippines compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 247 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.43026 CZK / PHP
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cebu City (Philippines) is 6% cheaper than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 22,000 Kč in Zlín you would need to make just about 20,626 Kč (Php47,939) in Cebu City.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$12 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Niterói costs R$ 195 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Milan costs €510 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ufa costs руб 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 6,000 (about 2 hours ago)