Cost of living in Cebu City, Philippines compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 284 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.510 CZK / PHP
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cebu City (Philippines) is 5% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 16,382 Kč (Php32,148) in Cebu City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Kalamata costs €15 (5 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $5.51 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Puebla costs Mex$ 20 (11 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Athens costs €4.00 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Dresden costs €12 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 1,017 kr (29 minutes ago)