Cost of living in Cebu City, Philippines compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 285 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.42631 CZK / PHP
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cebu City (Philippines) is 5% cheaper than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 24,000 Kč in Zlín you would need to make just about 22,707 Kč (Php53,264) in Cebu City.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Baguio City costs Php90 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Edmonton costs C$7,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Wellington costs NZ$27 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Niterói costs R$ 3,550 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bremen costs €15 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Warsaw costs 200 zł (about 1 hour ago)