Cost of living in Cayenne, French Guiana vs Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 25.880 CZK / EUR
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cayenne (French Guiana) is 55% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 37,112 Kč (€1,434) in Cayenne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 24,000 Kč in Zlín.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leuven costs €20 (15 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Denver, Colorado costs $7 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $25 (about 4 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Trondheim costs kr 51,600 (about 4 hours ago)