Cost of living in Casablanca, Morocco compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 360 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.481 CZK / MAD
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Casablanca (Morocco) is 8% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 16,880 Kč (6,804 Dirham) in Casablanca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 100 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 40,000 ₫ (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.30 (about 1 hour ago)