Cost of living in Casablanca, Morocco compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 324 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.516 CZK / MAD
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Casablanca (Morocco) is 10% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 20,705 Kč (8,230 Dirham) in Casablanca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €12 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lucena City costs Php45 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Regensburg costs €5.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kabul costs 800 Afghani (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$1,075 (about 1 hour ago)