Cost of living in Canberra, Australia vs Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 434 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 16.098 CZK / AUD
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Canberra (Australia) is 45% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 31,975 Kč (AU$1,986) in Canberra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 22,000 Kč in Zlín.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gaborone costs P4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vinnytsya costs 100₴ (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $55 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $953 (about 3 hours ago)