Cost of living in Canberra, Australia compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 448 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.549 CZK / AUD
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Canberra (Australia) is 47% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 38,148 Kč (AU$2,305) in Canberra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 26,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Helsinki costs €80 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U400 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Minsk costs 21,000 BYN (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tashkent costs 50,000 сўм (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 77,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 404 (about 2 hours ago)