Cost of living in Campos, Brazil compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.312 CZK / BRL
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Campos (Brazil) is 12% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 26,894 Kč (R$ 4,261) in Campos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 24,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guaruja costs R$ 20 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ponta Grossa costs R$ 45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$115 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albany, New York costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)