Cost of living in Campinas, Brazil compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 816 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.197 CZK / BRL
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campinas (Brazil) is 14% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 17,757 Kč (R$ 2,166) in Campinas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kyoto costs ¥1,080 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩200,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 150TL (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chomutov costs 120 Kč (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)