Cost of living in Campinas, Brazil compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 750 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.967 CZK / BRL
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campinas (Brazil) is 14% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 14,217 Kč (R$ 1,784) in Campinas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prishtina costs €5.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cruz Bay costs $10 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,720 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Valencia costs €37 (about 2 hours ago)