Cost of living in Campinas, Brazil compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 711 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.875 CZK / BRL
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campinas (Brazil) is 11% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 24,364 Kč (R$ 3,544) in Campinas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 22,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Durban costs R 300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 6,169,000 Ft (about 3 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Sopron costs 10,000 Ft (about 3 hours ago)