Cost of living in Campinas, Brazil compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 763 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.869 CZK / BRL
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campinas (Brazil) is 12% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 17,545 Kč (R$ 2,230) in Campinas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vadodara costs ₨3.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Varanasi costs ₨10 (12 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Addis Ababa costs 125 Birr (12 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 3.96 Lari (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 150 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$20,000 (26 minutes ago)