Cost of living in Calama, Chile compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03263 CZK / CLP
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Calama (Chile) is 5% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 24,216 Kč (CH$742,208) in Calama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 23,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Thessaloniki costs €20 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cagliari costs €18 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Granada costs €12 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,310 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Santo André costs R$ 26 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Melbourne costs AU$23,999 (about 1 hour ago)