Cost of living in Calama, Chile vs Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03307 CZK / CLP
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Calama (Chile) is 5% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 23,195 Kč (CH$701,485) in Calama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 22,000 Kč in Zlín.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$161 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 80 C$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Novi Sad costs 2,000 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)