Cost of living in Calama, Chile compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03847 CZK / CLP
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calama (Chile) is 9% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 20,456 Kč (CH$531,725) in Calama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Stockholm costs 75 kr (2 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Birmingham, Alabama costs $0.92 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valparaiso costs CH$3,500 (24 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bucharest costs 1,600 lei (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $15 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £54 (34 minutes ago)