Cost of living in Calabozo, Venezuela compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
WARNING! Calabozo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Calabozo.
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.180 CZK / VEF *
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calabozo (Venezuela) is 133% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 60,489 Kč (Bs 27,754) in Calabozo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 26,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Turk, Turks and Caicos Islands costs $120 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €900 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Reykjavik costs 128,000 kr (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coventry costs £900 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 300 (about 1 hour ago)