Cost of living in Calabozo, Venezuela compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
WARNING! Calabozo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Calabozo.
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.548 CZK / VEF *
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calabozo (Venezuela) is 93% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 30,185 Kč (Bs 11,844) in Calabozo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in São José dos Campos costs R$ 10 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Genoa costs €10 (7 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toulouse costs €5.00 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Joinville costs R$ 4.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ankara costs 98,600TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santander costs €169 (about 1 hour ago)