Cost of living in Cajamarca, Peru compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.350 CZK / PEN
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cajamarca (Peru) is 11% cheaper than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 24,000 Kč in Zlín you would need to make just about 21,337 Kč (S/. 3,360) in Cajamarca.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Thessaloniki costs €23 (16 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Bucharest costs 4.00 lei (22 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Edinburgh costs £2.60 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punto Fijo costs Bs 400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $117 (about 2 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in St. John's, NL costs C$1.67 (about 2 hours ago)