Cost of living in Cajamarca, Peru compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.227 CZK / PEN
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cajamarca (Peru) is about the same as in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 12,797 Kč (S/. 1,771) in Cajamarca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €23,456 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Santo André costs R$ 10,091 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maturín costs Bs 50,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Phoenix, Arizona costs $26 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 4.05 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$178 (about 1 hour ago)