Cost of living in Cajamarca, Peru vs Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.751 CZK / PEN
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cajamarca (Peru) is 8% cheaper than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 22,000 Kč in Zlín you would need to make just about 20,198 Kč (S/. 2,992) in Cajamarca.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £18 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 1,500 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Moscow costs руб 1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rotterdam costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)