Cost of living in Cadiz, Spain vs Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 25.602 CZK / EUR
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cadiz (Spain) is 10% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 24,225 Kč (€946) in Cadiz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 22,000 Kč in Zlín.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corunna costs €10 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kamloops costs C$15 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €9 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Shanghai costs 250元 (about 2 hours ago)