Cost of living comparison between Cabinda, Angola and Zlín, Czech Republic
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.15229 CZK / AOA
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cabinda (Angola) is 26% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 23,638 Kč (155,218 Kwanza) in Cabinda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Agadir costs 65 Dirham (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €140 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Beirut costs 36,000,000 L£ (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ilmenau costs €350 (32 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Poznan costs 3,000 zł (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £50 (43 minutes ago)