Cost of living comparison between Cabinda, Angola and Zlín, Czech Republic
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.15051 CZK / AOA
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cabinda (Angola) is 25% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 23,426 Kč (155,645 Kwanza) in Cabinda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €15 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,750 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vienna costs €0.05 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Verona costs €1.30 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Stuttgart costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)