Cost of living in Busan, South Korea compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 184 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01932 CZK / KRW
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Busan (South Korea) is 24% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 27,375 Kč (₩1,416,691) in Busan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 22,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩37,007 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $514,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Adelaide costs AU$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in London, Ontario costs C$2.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, California costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)