Cost of living in Busan, South Korea compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02006 CZK / KRW
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Busan (South Korea) is 29% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 32,297 Kč (₩1,610,316) in Busan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 25,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberdeen costs £5.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Seoul costs ₩240,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $8 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $50 (41 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Skopje costs 1,200 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Leeds costs £3,440 (about 1 hour ago)