Cost of living in Busan, South Korea compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02166 CZK / KRW
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Busan (South Korea) is 18% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 18,511 Kč (₩854,558) in Busan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 130 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 60 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $1,550 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 100 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belfast costs £1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Cleveland, Ohio costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)