Cost of living in Busan, South Korea compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 210 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01946 CZK / KRW
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Busan (South Korea) is 14% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 28,456 Kč (₩1,462,119) in Busan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 25,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 8,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jerusalem costs 4,800 ₪ (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $0.00 (30 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Santa Cruz, California costs $8 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 60,000 (36 minutes ago)