Cost of living in Busan, South Korea vs Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01992 CZK / KRW
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Busan (South Korea) is 31% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 28,760 Kč (₩1,443,432) in Busan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 22,000 Kč in Zlín.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hubli costs ₨700 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Salinas, Ecuador costs $650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,830 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Boston, Massachusetts costs $698 (about 2 hours ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Sacramento, California costs $65 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$20 (about 3 hours ago)