Cost of living in Burgos, Spain compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 25.813 CZK / EUR
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Burgos (Spain) is 17% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 29,357 Kč (€1,137) in Burgos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 25,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maputo costs 200 MT (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨200 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Dnipro costs 36₴ (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Valencia costs €45 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Kharkiv costs 45₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sivas costs 15TL (about 1 hour ago)