Cost of living in Burgos, Spain compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 27.026 CZK / EUR
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Burgos (Spain) is 9% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 20,390 Kč (€754) in Burgos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling1,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bern costs CHF 99 (30 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 9,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$5,253 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)