Cost of living in Burgos, Spain compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 25.357 CZK / EUR
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Burgos (Spain) is 14% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 28,552 Kč (€1,126) in Burgos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 25,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Natal costs R$ 2,899 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Valladolid costs €1.40 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fresno, California costs $30,740 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)