Cost of living in Burgas, Bulgaria compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.154 CZK / BGN
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Burgas (Bulgaria) is 4% cheaper than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 26,000 Kč in Zlín you would need to make just about 24,926 Kč (1,895 лв) in Burgas.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $15 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 95₴ (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 60 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ghent costs €70 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $840 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bologna costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)