Cost of living in Buraidah, Saudi Arabia compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.674 CZK / SAR
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Buraidah (Saudi Arabia) is 5% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 13,124 Kč (﷼ 1,966) in Buraidah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Recife costs R$ 120 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 55 ₪ (7 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Rousse costs 400 лв (24 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tomsk costs руб 66 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Chiang Mai costs 7,031 ฿ (41 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in London costs £0.17 (about 1 hour ago)