Cost of living in Bulawayo, Zimbabwe compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 164 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 23.594 CZK / USD
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bulawayo (Zimbabwe) is about the same as in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 12,865 Kč ($545) in Bulawayo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 84 lei (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$4.00 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £198,699 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ahmedabad costs ₨8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nasik costs ₨800 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Moresby costs 50 Kina (about 3 hours ago)