Cost of living in Budva, Montenegro compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 25.619 CZK / EUR
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Budva (Montenegro) is 5% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 26,131 Kč (€1,020) in Budva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 25,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Geneva costs CHF 4.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 480 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 40,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ramallah costs 250 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 1,100 (about 1 hour ago)