Cost of living in Budva, Montenegro compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 25.846 CZK / EUR
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Budva (Montenegro) is 6% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 27,582 Kč (€1,067) in Budva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 26,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulouse costs €400 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Isfahan costs ﷼ 5,000,000,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $7 (18 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Salvador costs R$ 3,200 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)