Cost of living in Budva, Montenegro compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 25.714 CZK / EUR
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Budva (Montenegro) is 6% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 24,382 Kč (€948) in Budva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 23,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$2.50 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨500 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨300 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $69 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Montevideo costs $U45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)