Cost of living in Bratislava, Slovakia compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 487 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 26.096 CZK / EUR
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bratislava (Slovakia) is 9% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 28,258 Kč (€1,083) in Bratislava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 26,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Regina costs C$15 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $250,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 200 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U500 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Saskatoon costs C$45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £330 (about 1 hour ago)