Cost of living in Bratislava, Slovakia vs Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 420 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 25.544 CZK / EUR
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bratislava (Slovakia) is 10% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 28,495 Kč (€1,116) in Bratislava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 26,000 Kč in Zlín.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 3.60 zł (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.50 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Moscow costs руб 1,429,900 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 200,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bangkok costs 1,223 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)