Cost of living in Brasov, Romania compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 265 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.682 CZK / RON
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brasov (Romania) is about the same as in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 24,000 Kč in Zlín you would need to make just about 23,133 Kč (4,072 lei) in Brasov.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bhubaneswar costs ₨80 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Haifa costs 0.22 ₪ (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $20 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 40 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (39 minutes ago)