Cost of living in Brasov, Romania compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 218 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.930 CZK / RON
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brasov (Romania) is about the same as in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 15,996 Kč (2,697 lei) in Brasov to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $2.50 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wichita, Kansas costs $15 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Youngstown, Ohio costs $20 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €450 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.20 (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Medellín costs COL$500,000 (about 1 hour ago)