Cost of living in Bologna, Italy compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 315 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 27.010 CZK / EUR
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bologna (Italy) is 26% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 15,698 Kč (€581) in Bologna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cayenne costs €1.50 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 30 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 2,500 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$45,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kaunas costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)