Cost of living in Bojnourd, Iran compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
WARNING! Bojnourd has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Bojnourd.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00078 CZK / IRR *
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bojnourd (Iran) is about the same as in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 16,019 Kč (﷼ 20,526,692) in Bojnourd to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kyrenia costs €300 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,300 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 15 ฿ (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 60 kn (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)