Cost of living in Boise, Idaho, United States compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 478 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.672 CZK / USD
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Boise, Idaho (United States) is 19% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 30,967 Kč ($1,429) in Boise, Idaho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 26,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $681 (9 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Ujjain costs ₨2,500 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.45 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in San Juan costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $80 (about 2 hours ago)