Cost of living in Boise, Idaho, United States compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 458 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 24.639 CZK / USD
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Boise, Idaho (United States) is 19% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 14,832 Kč ($602) in Boise, Idaho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangalore costs ₨2,200 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,250TL (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limerick costs €8 (12 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Busan costs ₩2,800 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cologne costs €20 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tel Aviv costs 0.40 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)