Cost of living in Bodo, Norway compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.992 CZK / NOK
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bodo (Norway) is 48% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 18,470 Kč (kr 6,174) in Bodo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in São José dos Campos costs R$ 10 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Genoa costs €10 (3 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toulouse costs €5.00 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Joinville costs R$ 4.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santander costs €169 (about 1 hour ago)