Cost of living in Bodo, Norway compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.597 CZK / NOK
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bodo (Norway) is 65% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 41,212 Kč (kr 15,871) in Bodo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 25,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Long Beach, California costs $40 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $0.60 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 27,000 Kč (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Strasbourg costs €25 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (40 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Shenyang costs 元8 (42 minutes ago)