Cost of living in Blantyre, Malawi compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03568 CZK / MWK
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Blantyre (Malawi) is 5% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 13,115 Kč (367,578 Kwacha) in Blantyre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in The Hague costs €2.50 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €21 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 3,500 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$951,337 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cologne costs €17 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.30 (about 1 hour ago)