Cost of living in Bintulu, Malaysia compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.325 CZK / MYR
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bintulu (Malaysia) is 10% cheaper than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 25,000 Kč in Zlín you would need to make just about 22,511 Kč (RM4,227) in Bintulu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U940 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$25 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 30,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Auckland costs NZ$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Alanya costs 13TL (about 2 hours ago)