Cost of living in Bintulu, Malaysia compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.288 CZK / MYR
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bintulu (Malaysia) is 10% cheaper than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 23,000 Kč in Zlín you would need to make just about 20,585 Kč (RM3,893) in Bintulu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 30 (30 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Wellington costs NZ$50 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cotabato City costs Php120 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 1,680 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)