Cost of living comparison between Bintulu, Malaysia and Zlín, Czech Republic
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.703 CZK / MYR
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bintulu (Malaysia) is about the same as in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,625 Kč in Zlín you would need to make just about 15,484 Kč (RM2,715) in Bintulu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$19 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Peshawar costs ₨400 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Herzliya costs 16 ₪ (6 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Brussels costs €20 (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,870 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €50 (31 minutes ago)