Cost of living in Bihar Sharif, India compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.29973 CZK / INR
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bihar Sharif (India) is 15% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 29,976 Kč (₨100,010) in Bihar Sharif to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 26,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ulan Bator costs 2,500 ₮ (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U500 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberdeen costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $3,253 (about 1 hour ago)