Cost of living in Bihać, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.127 CZK / BAM
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bihać (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 9% cheaper than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 23,000 Kč in Zlín you would need to make just about 20,844 Kč (1,588KM) in Bihać.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨200 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $508 (22 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Pune costs ₨1,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Lausanne costs CHF 1,041 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tripoli costs 30,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)