Cost of living in Bihać, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 13.295 CZK / BAM
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bihać (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is about the same as in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 24,000 Kč in Zlín you would need to make just about 23,155 Kč (1,742KM) in Bihać.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.75 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niamey costs 10,000 Franc (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $99 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Brussels costs €80 (about 2 hours ago)