Cost of living in Bhatinda, India compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.32085 CZK / INR
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bhatinda (India) is 8% cheaper than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 23,000 Kč in Zlín you would need to make just about 21,177 Kč (₨66,002) in Bhatinda.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 100 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in São Luís costs R$ 1,300 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lucknow costs ₨700 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,423 (37 minutes ago)