Cost of living in Benidorm, Spain compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 25.726 CZK / EUR
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Benidorm (Spain) is 30% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 31,094 Kč (€1,209) in Benidorm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 24,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €45 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Carlos de Bariloche costs ARS $240 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$78 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Riverside, California costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨800 (about 2 hours ago)