Cost of living in Beni Mellal, Morocco compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.233 CZK / MAD
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beni Mellal (Morocco) is 10% cheaper than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 22,000 Kč in Zlín you would need to make just about 19,876 Kč (8,900 Dirham) in Beni Mellal.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.45 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Lahore costs ₨4,009 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fes costs 30 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)