Cost of living in Bengkulu, Indonesia vs Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00159 CZK / IDR
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bengkulu (Indonesia) is 15% cheaper than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 25,000 Kč in Zlín you would need to make just about 21,234 Kč (Rp 13,327,795) in Bengkulu.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Townsville costs AU$38 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 4,800 KZT (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rijeka costs 10 kn (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Trieste costs €31 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Doha costs 6.00 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)