Cost of living in Benghazi, Libya vs Zlín, Czech Republic
WARNING! Benghazi has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Benghazi.
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.223 CZK / LYD *
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Benghazi (Libya) is 14% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 25,128 Kč (1,549 Dinar) in Benghazi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 22,000 Kč in Zlín.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$800,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trondheim costs kr 200 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1,500,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kiev costs 70₴ (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Hamburg costs €300 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Semarang costs Rp 7,600 (29 minutes ago)