Cost of living in Benghazi, Libya compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
WARNING! Benghazi has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Benghazi.
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.105 CZK / LYD *
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Benghazi (Libya) is 10% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 28,713 Kč (1,783 Dinar) in Benghazi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 26,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $15 (5 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Recife costs R$ 4.50 (15 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Sarajevo costs 450KM (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Lima costs S/. 2,500 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Oulu costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)