Cost of living in Benghazi, Libya compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
WARNING! Benghazi has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Benghazi.
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.864 CZK / LYD *
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Benghazi (Libya) is 10% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 28,518 Kč (1,798 Dinar) in Benghazi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 26,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €2.40 (18 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Ipoh costs RM20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $123,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pt. beer in neighbourhood pub in Swansea costs £2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Uppsala costs 6,800 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 330 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Accra costs GH₵8 (about 2 hours ago)