Cost of living comparison between Belize City, Belize and Zlín, Czech Republic
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 12.517 CZK / BZD
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belize City (Belize) is 12% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 17,443 Kč (BZ$1,394) in Belize City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Asunción costs 2,300 Gs (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 3,450 Ft (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Almaty costs 140,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 35,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 2.30TL (about 2 hours ago)