Cost of living comparison between Belize City, Belize and Zlín, Czech Republic
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 12.808 CZK / BZD
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belize City (Belize) is 13% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 14,083 Kč (BZ$1,100) in Belize City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$65 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $64 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kathmandu costs ₨ 2,900,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Mumbai costs ₨3,075 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 8,000 (about 2 hours ago)