Cost of living in Beijing, China compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 643 prices entered by 128 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.399 CZK / CNY
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 34% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 32,139 Kč (元9,455) in Beijing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 24,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 1,800 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 12,000 ﷼ (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $70 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuautitlán Izcalli costs Mex$ 45 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santiago costs CH$18,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cartagena costs COL$200 (about 1 hour ago)