Cost of living in Beijing, China compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 828 prices entered by 104 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.573 CZK / CNY
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 33% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 24,878 Kč (元6,963) in Beijing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q30 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Galway costs €48 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €40 (23 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bogotá costs COL$60,000 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)