Cost of living in Beijing, China compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 820 prices entered by 122 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.289 CZK / CNY
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 28% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 28,117 Kč (元8,549) in Beijing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 22,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$344 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $20,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 7,725 (35 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$301 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Birmingham costs £30 (41 minutes ago)