Cost of living in Beersheba, Israel vs Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 6.123 CZK / ILS
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beersheba (Israel) is 38% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 35,898 Kč (5,863 ₪) in Beersheba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 26,000 Kč in Zlín.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Townsville costs AU$38 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 4,800 KZT (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rijeka costs 10 kn (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Trieste costs €31 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Doha costs 6.00 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)