Cost of living in Batu Pahat, Malaysia compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.249 CZK / MYR
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Batu Pahat (Malaysia) is 18% cheaper than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 26,000 Kč in Zlín you would need to make just about 21,246 Kč (RM4,048) in Batu Pahat.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Dammam costs ﷼ 800 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨5,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 150 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Seoul costs ₩1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Halifax costs C$95 (about 1 hour ago)