Cost of living in Bata, Equatorial Guinea compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03870 CZK / XAF
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bata (Equatorial Guinea) is 31% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 30,171 Kč (779,698 Franc) in Bata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 23,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Obispo, California costs $18 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $10 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varna costs 20 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Taipei costs 20,000 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)