Cost of living in Bata, Equatorial Guinea compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03947 CZK / XAF
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bata (Equatorial Guinea) is 34% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 34,930 Kč (884,982 Franc) in Bata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 26,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Montclair, New Jersey costs $7 (5 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Huntsville, Alabama costs $0.25 (9 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in New York City costs $80 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $75 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)