Cost of living in Basra, Iraq compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 100%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01859 CZK / IQD
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Basra (Iraq) is 10% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 25,385 Kč (1,365,501 Dinar) in Basra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 23,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $250,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 200 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U500 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Saskatoon costs C$45 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £330 (about 1 hour ago)