Cost of living in Basra, Iraq compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01741 CZK / IQD
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Basra (Iraq) is 13% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 24,832 Kč (1,426,542 Dinar) in Basra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 22,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 350,000 ₫ (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novi Sad costs 700 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €6.00 (about 1 hour ago)