Cost of living comparison between Barcelona, Venezuela and Zlín, Czech Republic
WARNING! Barcelona has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barcelona.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.488 CZK / VEF *
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barcelona (Venezuela) is 43% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 26,878 Kč (Bs 10,803) in Barcelona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 2,400 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €2.15 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth costs AU$90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Chiclayo costs S/. 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Maracaibo costs Bs 2,500 (about 2 hours ago)