Cost of living in Bandar Lampung, Indonesia compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00161 CZK / IDR
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bandar Lampung (Indonesia) is 7% cheaper than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 24,000 Kč in Zlín you would need to make just about 22,210 Kč (Rp 13,810,001) in Bandar Lampung.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manila costs Php80 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Siegen costs €15 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malang costs Rp 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Indore costs ₨12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 2,990 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)